Land Of The Fallen Sun
The Underworld is an anomaly, a plane that should not exist. At first, ghosts only dwelled in the Ethereal Realm. But over time, high concentrations of ghosts and other undead creatures warped the fabric of the spiritual realms; from these first ancient ghosts a ‘purgatory’ of sorts was born. A plane where they would be bounded and anchored to. Today, the Underworld span the depths of the Ethereal Realms. Not everyone goes to the Underworld, however; only those whose souls aren’t at rest or are bound to the world because of the evils they have comitted.
- Normal Gravity
- Divinely Morphic
- Minor Negative-Dominant: Some areas lack this trait, while some have the Major-dominanant,
- Mildly Neutral-Aligned: Though it may contain high concentrations of evil or good, law or chaos in places.
- Enhanced Magic: All spells and spell-like abilities used within the Spirit Realm may be employed as if they were improved by the Quicken Spell or Quicken Spell-Like Ability feats. Already quickened spells and spell-like abilities are unaffected, as are spells from magic items. Spells so quickened are still prepared and cast at their unmodified level. As with the Quicken Spell feat, only one quickened spell or spell-like ability can be cast per round.
- Enhanced Magic: Spells with the shadow descriptor are enhanced on the Spirit Realm. Furthermore, specific spells become more powerful on the Spirit Realm. Shadow conjuration and shadow evocation spells are 30% as powerful as the conjurations and evocations they mimic (as opposed to 20%). Greater shadow conjuration and greater shadow evocation are 70% as powerful (not 60%), and a shades spell conjures at 90% of the power of the original (not 80%). Despite the dark nature of the Shadow Plane, spells that produce, use, or manipulate darkness are unaffected by the plane.
- Enhanced Magic: Spells and spell-like abilities with the death descriptor are enhanced.